Here are the most popular posts of 2013*; most of my visitors came from the UK, with the US and India not far behind (163 countries in all). The busiest day of the year was 18 November, with lots of traffic to this post from the day before.
Top five posts (51 this year, 196 overall):
- A set of top Computer Science Education blogs
- The ICT Steering Group’s Report to the Welsh Government
- Grant applications, early 20th century style
- We’ve sold Computer Science, now we have to sell what it means to be a Computer Scientist…
- The Guardian Higher Education Network: Academic blogging — 10 top tips
The most common search term was “feynman problem solving algorithm”; the most bizarre: “isuseragoat”.
Thank you all for reading! See you back in 2014.